ONE DAY CAMP
Does your child have a history of training in physical disciplines (such as circus, gymnastics, parkour, martial arts, or dance) and the courage to fearlessly explore their limits of their capabilities?
- Floor Acrobatics- Handstands, Tumbling, Partner Acrobatics, and Juggling
- Aerial Apparatus- Silks, Hoop, Static Trapeze, Rope, and much more!
- Dance- Modern, Acro dance, Lyrical and Choreography
- Theater- Improv, Physical Storytelling, and Acting
- Art- handcraft, sensory, and creativity
wE ARE ALL ABOUT PRESERVING AND MULTIPLYING PHYSICAL HEALTH THROUGH POP CIRCUS ART TO FORM A CREATIVE PERSONALITY.
At the end of each week, students participate in the creation and performance of a group show. With hard work and proper guidance, All Dream’s come true!
Live the dream
Shoot us a message.